We’re here to help.
No one has deeper experience than SGB when it comes to prosecuting sex offenders. We’re here to serve as compassionate advocates, empowering our clients who have endured sexual abuse and harassment. We understand, and we’re here to be your champion—we leverage all necessary forces to win, including our emotional investment in your unique case.
No one should suffer in an abusive environment. Let SGB fight for your rights.
Do you need a civil lawyer? We can help you answer this vital question.
- $6.2 million verdict against the State of Washington on behalf of four children who were sexually and physically abused in foster care.
- $4 million settlement on behalf of three children sexually and physically abused in foster care.
- $1.4 million verdict on behalf of a young man sexually assaulted by his family’s landlord.
- $650,000 settlement with the Archdiocese of Seattle and other church organizations on behalf of a man sexually abused by Catholic priests and Christian Brothers as a child and adolescent.
- Confidential settlements with Federal Way (Washington) School District on behalf of a man sexually abused by a schoolteacher and coach during the 1980s.
- Settlement for a woman sexually assaulted by a supervisor.
- Settlement for a man sexually abused by a priest as a child.
- Settlement for a nursing home resident sexually assaulted by a healthcare provider.
- Settlement against the state for placing our client in a foster home where she was sexually abused.
- Settlement for a woman sexually victimized by her physician.
- Settlement involving a woman sexually assaulted by a bus driver.
DISCLAIMER: This is the fine print, but our fine print is regular size and in clear language. These client quotes and settlement/verdict figures are examples of the results we have obtained for others. Their cases were different from yours, so your result is sure to be different. We post these results for you to see that we have a track record of hard work, client service, and trial success. We won’t guarantee the results of your case, but we will guarantee to bring the same passion, skill, and experience when we fight for you.
If you or someone you love has suffered sexual assault or workplace harassment, let SGB help. There is no charge for us to review your potential claim. Our approach is to investigate your claim and help you determine the best course of action. Contact us for a free, confidential case review or call us at (800) 809-2234.